Tuesday 27 September 2011

Stonetown


I meant to actually do a post on The Stonetown Sessions last week.  As that would have made a lot more sense!  But life got in the way.  Life is absolutely amazing at the moment!  Just existing in every moment as it comes and enjoying the love I receive from the people I bring joy to and they bring me joy too :)
The Stonetown Sessions run by Al is an awesome acoustic night upstairs in the Zanzibar last Saturday of every month.  I suggest if you are in Liverpool and want a lovely relaxed and welcoming atmosphere on a Saturday night this is the place to be, where all the cool kids are :)

I'm no music critic so I'm not going to go on about the bands that played on Saturday but the standard is always excellent.  Makes me envious of their ability to multi task and play and sing intune!  But we can't be good at everything so I am grateful I get to let me ears listen to some excellent live music once a month :)

I do go to listen to the music but I just love chatting and having a laugh with my friends and the new people I'm introduced to each time I go along.

So if you're in Liverpool on the  29th October go upstairs in the Zanzibar I hear you hear some good live music :)


No comments:

Post a Comment